- If you or someone you know is in an emergency, call 911 immediately.
- Yorktown Community Schools participates in the Safety Tipline. The number is 765-747-1632
- If you are in crisis or are experiencing difficult or suicidal thoughts, or know someone who is, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273 TALK (8255)
- If you’re uncomfortable talking on the phone, you can also text NAMI to 741-741 to be connected to a free, trained crisis counselor on the Crisis Text Line
- Indiana’s Child Protective Services, 1-800-800-5556. Help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may report abuse or neglect anonymously.
- Indiana 211 resource, call 211. 2-1-1 is a free and confidential service that helps Hoosiers across Indiana find the local resources (food, shelter, employment, mental health, etc.) they need. Dial 2-1-1 to connect with a navigator. 211 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.